Vision & Mission
To be a reliable research and community service institution with international reputation, while maintaining a focus on the local values in developing and applying science, technology, art, and culture to improve the quality of life and civilization.
- Improving the capacity of human resources in developing science, technology, art and culture through environmentally-sound research and community services within the context of sustainable development.
- Improving the development of internationally renowned science, technology, art, and culture based on the Noble Values of Universitas Trisakti.
- Disseminating the results of research and community service to the public.
- Integrate and synergize the management of the three pillars of university in a consistent, efficient, and effective manner to achieve the results of education, research, and community service, in accordance with the Universitas Trisakti’s vision, mission, goals and objectives, as well as in accordance with national policies on the down streaming (hilirisasi) of research results.
- Improve the quality of science, technology, arts, social and humanities, entrepreneurship and business at Universitas Trisakti and their implementation in society.
- Facilitate and institutionalize collaborative research and community service activities to strengthen the mutual synergy between Universitas Trisakti academics’ competences with the communities or the industry.
- Provide transparent and accountable autonomy in scientific development for research and development centers, interest groups, lecturers, and students.
- Provide equal access for all lecturers and students to research and community services activities.
- Resulting in human resources who are capable of mastering science, technology, and art.
- Availability of university facilities and infrastructure, including high-quality research and community service management systems.
- Integration of research processes and results with community services.
- The number of lecturers and students involved in research and community service activities increases.
- Publication of research and community services based on community needs, protection of intellectual property rights, and internationally recognized application of research and community service results are increased.
- Science, technology, and arts (IPTEKS) is well developed through partnerships with other higher education institutions, the business and industry (DUDI), government institutions and community institutions, both domestically and abroad.
- Availability of internal research funding and external funding increased.