The Organization and Work Procedures of Trisaki University Based on the University’s Rector Regulation Number 12 of 2017
- Trisakti University is a research institute, which conducts multidisciplinary research activities at various Faculties and Departments.
- The Research Institute is led by a Director appointed and dismissed by the Rector
- The Director is assisted by a Secretary in carrying out their daily functions.
The Research Institute comprises of the following tasks
- Formulate technical research policies and evaluate its implementation within the University. It also conducts multidisciplinary research activities which are funded within and outside the university.
- Look for opportunities and promote research collaboration with domestic and foreign agencies.
In carrying out its duties,
the Research Institute will
- Develop and implement a work program for coaching and developing research.
- Arrange, develop and maintain research systems including policies, standards, guidelines and tools.
- Coordinate the implementation of research activities and supporting infrastructures.
- Coordinate with the of Faculty Research Council on conducting research activities
- Carry out coaching, monitoring and research evaluation
- Ensure that the Faculty Research Board can implement the research system on an ongoing basis
- Build a commitment to carry out research on an ongoing basis
- Assess the results of the research implementation and report it to the Rector through the Vice Rector for Academic Affairs
Research Institutions Organization
The organizational structure of the Research Institute consists of:
- Institutional leaders, directors and secretaries
- The Implementing Elements consist of:
(1) Head of Research Center, including:
- Management of Innovation and Resources (IPTEKS)
- Urban and Environmental
- Educational Development
- Public Health and Population
- Development and Implementation
- Online Scientific Publications
2) Chair of the Study Center
- Nationality, Democracy and Human Rights (KADEHAM)
- Local culture
- Center for Energy and Mineral Resources
- Center for Entrepreneurship Development and Change Studies
- Women’s Empowerment (Center for Gender Studies)
- Center for Waste Management Studies
- Marine Economics and Coastal Region Economic Development
- Center for Islamic Economic Studies
3) Administrative Executives
- Head of Institutional Administration Section
- The Heads of Institutional Subdivisions
Research and Study Center
- The Research Center implements Elements under the Director’s supervision with multidisciplinary research activities carried out within the University
- The Study Center is located below the Research Institute with the Director assigned to carry out autonomous research activities within the University. Furthermore, its financing does not burden the University Revenue and Expenditure Budget.
- The number of Research and Study Centers can be increased or decreased by the Rector based on the consideration of the University Senate by taking into account the needs and urgency set out in the Rector’s Regulation.
Head of Research Center and Study Center
Position, Duties, Functions, Authority and Responsibilities of the Head of the Research Center and Study Center
- The Head of the Research Center and Chair of the Study Center are subordinates to the Director.
- In carrying out their duties, the Chair of the Study Center is assisted by a Secretary
- The Head of the Research Center and Chair of the Study Center are appointed and dismissed by the Rector based on the proposal of Research Institute Director.
The Head of the Research Center and the Chair of the Study Center have the task of assisting the Director in conducting research in the university scope.
In carrying out their duties, the Head of the Research Center and the Chair of the Study Center have the following functions:
- Implementing the Director’s policies in accordance with the planning and development of work programs in the field of research.
- Assisting the Director in preparing work plans and budgets in the field of research.
- Assisting the Director in developing good relations and cooperation in the field of research with other parties, both in national, regional and international scope.
- Assisting the Director in coordinating the implementation of the Faculty Research Council’s duties
- Carrying out other functions specifically assigned by the Director in the field of research
In carrying out its duties and functions, the Head of the Research Center and the Study Center have the authority and responsibility to:
- Lead the implementation of multidisciplinary research within the University
- Provide suggestions and opinions to the Director in connection with work duties
- Coordinate the implementation of research by lecturers and students within the University
- Coordinate the implementation of research tasks with the University Research Council
- Assist the Director in coordinating the implementation of the Faculty Research Council’s duties
- Assisting the Director in making Annual Reports on implementation in research
University Research Council
The University Research Council is a forum for the Daily Chairperson of the Faculty Research Council as well as the Director and Secretary of the Research Institute. It is tasked with evaluating and improving research proposals and activities within the University, and developing research within the national and international scope.
In carrying out its duties, the University Research Council carries out the following functions:
- Formulates policies in the field of research in accordance with the the University’s Vision and Mission
- Coordinates and improves research integration within the University which includes the preparation of a research umbrella, program planning, analysis, and overall evaluation.
- Assessing research proposals, monitoring its implementation and evaluating the results.
- Strive for research success at the national and international level.
Further provisions regarding the duties, functions, authority and responsibilities of the organization and work procedures of the University Research Institute are regulated in the Research Institute manual [unduh di sini]