A team of FTI Lecturers obtains Grant from the US Department of Energy (DOE)
The team of Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering Lecturers of the Faculty of Industrial Technology, Trisakti University consisting of:
- Endang Djuana, S.T., M.Eng., Ph.D.
- Hendry Chandra, S.T., M.T., Ph.D.
- Daisman P.B. Aji, S.T., Ph.D.
- Dianing Novita N, S.T., M.Sc.
- Larasati Rizky Putri, S.Pd., M.Pd.
- Tyas Kartika Sari, S.T., M.T.
Successfully obtained a grant from the US Department of Energy (DOE)🏅 and successfully advanced to the Semifinal round at Solar Prize Round 6. With this success, the FTI Lecturer Team received a grant of🏅USD 50,000.
The proposed project is called ‘Crack Catcher AI’, an artificial intelligence system to check mechanical stress in photovoltaic (PV) cells, as well as to sense and predict cracks.